Listings with more photos are rented out by producers more frequently, because it is easy for them to get an idea of the space before viewing.
Please include as many photos as possible of different spaces and angles.
Here's how in 5 quick steps:
- Log into your Set Scouter account.
- Click the "My Listings" button at the top right of your browser.
- From there, click "Edit Listing" on the listing you'd like to add the photos to.
- Head to the "Photos" section.
- Drag and drop your photos or use the "Upload" button.
Your photos will be automatically saved to your listing.