Permitting requirements are different from location to location. 

Set Scouter's locations are privately owned properties so that city permits are rarely required for filming in the homes.  If you are looking to film on any public property outside the home, or require parking permits, those are acquired directly through the city. Any other documentation, such are a location agreement, or permits are handled between yourself and the homeowner. 

Did this answer your question?